The General Secretary of the University Djilali Bounaama is Ms Bensmaili Samia
Phone: +213 027
Tasks and service of the general secretariat
The General Secretariat is responsible for:
- Ensure the management of the careers of university staff in accordance with the attributions of the faculty and the institute in this area.
- Prepare the draft budget of the university and monitor its execution.
- Monitor the financing of the activities of laboratories and research units.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the common services of the university.
- Implement and promote the cultural and sporting activity programs of the university.
- Monitor and coordinate the university’s internal security plans in conjunction with the ministerial internal security office.
- Ensure the management and conservation of the archives and documentation of the rectorate.
- Ensure the operation and management of the university registry.
The general secretariat, to which the general order office and the internal security office are attached, includes the following sub-directorates:
- Sub-Directorate of Personnel and Training.
- Department of Budget and Accounting.
- Under the direction of Means and Maintenance.
- Under the direction of Scientific, Cultural and Sporting Activities.
- Center for Information and Communication Networks and Systems, distance education and distance learning.
- Center for Intensive Language Teaching
- Printing and Audiovisual Center