Vice Rector : Pr Miliani Djezzar
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : +213 027 556 867
Scientific research is central to the process of building a modern nation. Responsible for all technological advances, it is an essential and strategic factor in the socio-economic and cultural development of a country. It also allows the influence of the university and this through the promotion of scientific production and its enhancement to better position it at the national and international level by ensuring good visibility.
The ambition of the Djillali Bounaama University of Khemis Miliana (UDBKM) is to bring together favorable conditions for useful and quality scientific research, capable of contributing significantly to economic, social and cultural development. For this, the UDBKM offers researchers and doctoral students an appropriate technical professional environment through modern infrastructures and high-performance equipment guaranteeing pleasant working conditions. These assets allow the implementation of research projects; in the context of doctoral training or external collaborations; dealing with problems and complaints from other sectors (SONATRACH, SONELGAZ, LA POSTE, AGRICULTURE, etc.).
The vice-rectorate in charge of higher education in the third cycle, university accreditation, scientific research and higher education in post-graduation, has the mission of leading and promoting scientific research and ensuring the follow-up training for post-graduates (doctoral students in science and third cycle LMD). It also ensures the application and respect of the regulations, ethics and deontology of scientific research, the main characteristics of which remain quality and honesty.
The information contained in the site of the vice-rectorate allows among other things:
- Support and management of scientific research at the UDBKM (research projects, research laboratories, research units, etc.).
- Dissemination of necessary and useful information on the fields of doctoral training (doctorates in science and third cycle doctorate) available as well as on the procedures and regulations relating to registrations and defenses.
- Registration for university habilitation: Conditions and procedures for access to university habilitation,
- Dissemination of regulatory texts and various specific forms.
- Service for post-graduation training and specialized post-graduation
- university qualification service
- Service for monitoring research activities and promoting results